- Introduction and exploration of various styles including hip hop, jazz, contemporary and musical theatre
- Introduction to jazz and ballet technique
- Exploration of different musical rhythms and performance quality of various dance and music styles
- An understanding of how to safely warm up and cool down their bodies before and after exercise
- Improve coordination, strength, and flexibility
- Heighten spatial and proprioception awareness
- Encourages and supports creativity and confidence
- Improve musicality and rhythm
- songs and scenes from many well-known musicals including Hamilton, Newsies, West Side Story, The Greatest Showman, and more!
- vocal technique required for singing and speaking on stage
- character development and acting beats
- Introduction to musical theatre dance
- improve vocal health (on and off stage)
- Improve physical stamina for singing and dancing
- Build confidence and Creativity
- Increased empathy and understanding of others
“Picking yourself out of the comfort zone, that is really what this is all about. And I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised to what you can achieve”
“We do what we can to protect our children, which is why parkour and kali are so important for them, to build confidence and strength to protect themselves when we can’t.
Tushar is an amazing and inspiring teacher. His effortless skill combined with empathy, kindness, patience, humour, and an extensive knowledge of martial arts and self-defence has helped the children gain confidence and competency in a very short time.
Thank you, Tushar and Superfly, for this incredible class!”
‘Joining Superfly Monkey Dragons is the best decision I have made in years. I am feeling so good. I had a great time attending the flip course and met some awesome people.’