MUSICAL THEATRE CAMPS!
- songs and scenes from many well-known musicals including Hamilton, Newsies, West Side Story, The Greatest Showman, and more!
- vocal technique required for singing and speaking on stage
- character development and acting beats
- Introduction to musical theatre dance
- improve vocal health (on and off stage)
- Improve physical stamina for singing and dancing
- Build confidence and Creativity
- Increased empathy and understanding of others
- The Dance Collective : Block 261 Waterloo Street #01-22 Waterloo Centre Singapore 180261.
- Times 9am-12pm*
- Dates: 3 camps available – weeks starting
- 4th June
- 9th-13th July
*If you prefer other times please get in contact via the help tab below or via the By REQUEST button.
Musical Theatre, Singing, Acting, Audio Recording.
Crenshaw has being doing theatre 10 years now. In that time he has worked on many different shows with many different companies, such as W!LD RICE forLa Cage Aux Folles,Pangdemonium! forRentand Metropolitan Productions forThe LKY Musical. He has also found himself in the role of the Assistant Director for shows such as Lasalle College of the Art’sHenry V,and Singapore Repertory Theatre’sJulius Caesar.
The theatre bug first bit Sharon when she joined her school’s drama club at the age of 13. Sharon enjoys how theatre allows her to expand the human experience and she seeks to bring that experience to her audience and in her students. Sharon furthered her training at LASALLE College of the Arts where she graduated with a BA(First Class Honours) degree in Musical Theatre.
“Picking yourself out of the comfort zone, that is really what this is all about. And I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised to what you can achieve”
“We do what we can to protect our children, which is why parkour and kali are so important for them, to build confidence and strength to protect themselves when we can’t.
Tushar is an amazing and inspiring teacher. His effortless skill combined with empathy, kindness, patience, humour, and an extensive knowledge of martial arts and self-defence has helped the children gain confidence and competency in a very short time.
Thank you, Tushar and Superfly, for this incredible class!”
‘Joining Superfly Monkey Dragons is the best decision I have made in years. I am feeling so good. I had a great time attending the flip course and met some awesome people.’