- Introduction and exploration of various styles including hip hop, jazz, contemporary and musical theatre
- Introduction to jazz and ballet technique
- Exploration of different musical rhythms and performance quality of various dance and music styles
- An understanding of how to safely warm up and cool down their bodies before and after exercise
- Improve coordination, strength, and flexibility
- Heighten spatial and proprioception awareness
- Encourages and supports creativity and confidence
- Improve musicality and rhythm
- The Dance Collective : Block 261 Waterloo Street #01-22 Waterloo Centre Singapore 180261.
- Times 9am-11am*
- One Camp for the holidays – July 16th-20th
*If you prefer other times (eg 11am-1pm, 1-3pm or 3-5pm) please get in contact via the help tab below or via the By REQUEST button.
The theatre bug first bit Sharon when she joined her school’s drama club at the age of 13. Sharon enjoys how theatre allows her to expand the human experience and she seeks to bring that experience to her audience and in her students. Sharon furthered her training at LASALLE College of the Arts where she graduated with a BA(First Class Honours) degree in Musical Theatre.
“Picking yourself out of the comfort zone, that is really what this is all about. And I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised to what you can achieve”
“We do what we can to protect our children, which is why parkour and kali are so important for them, to build confidence and strength to protect themselves when we can’t.
Tushar is an amazing and inspiring teacher. His effortless skill combined with empathy, kindness, patience, humour, and an extensive knowledge of martial arts and self-defence has helped the children gain confidence and competency in a very short time.
Thank you, Tushar and Superfly, for this incredible class!”
‘Joining Superfly Monkey Dragons is the best decision I have made in years. I am feeling so good. I had a great time attending the flip course and met some awesome people.’