- Landing basics
- Breaking falls – rolls and other techniques
- Jumping fundamentals
- Vaulting – overcoming medium height obstacles
- Climbing – overcoming high obstacles
- Rail balancing
- Improve co-ordination
- Increase functional fitness
- Greater awareness of self and surroundings
- Greater creativity
- Greater self confidence
- Improved body and mind intelligence
- Suitable for children ages 6+
- Classes are 3 hours or 6 hours per session.
- For children who are younger, do get in contact with us, so we may assess their suitability for the class, We have had children from 4+ join us but really depends on their abilities and focus.
DATES & TIMINGS
Please scroll to the bottom of this page to see current dates :)
If you cannot find a date or timing that works for you, please do get in contact via the green help tab below or via WhatsApp on +65 8768 6010 to let us know about your preference, and we’ll see if we can schedule a camp at your preferred time and dates. Thank you!
WATCH THE VIDEO!
See the parkour family class in action with parents sharing why they love
to bring their children to our classes :)
- Dhoby Ghaut MRT Exit B
- Bishan Block 205 (8min walk from Bishan MRT)
Please see specific dates to confirm location of camp. If you have other preferred times, dates or any enquiries please do fill out the BY REQUEST form here or WhatsApp +65 8768 6010 to let us know.
WHAT TO BRING
- Comfortable clothes
- Sneakers / trainers
- Lots of water (at least 1-2 litres)
Jade absolutely loved it, had so much fun, learned technical skills in a very professionell manner as well as mindset skills of being positive, you can do what you set your mind to, turning fears into courage & reasonable risk taking! Myk’s enthusiasm & passion is outstanding!
“I’m so glad that I’ve been recommended by fellow parents from my daughter’s class. She has totally enjoyed her time there and she has been showing me a lot of skills she learnt from the camp.”
“Max had a great time and we can see a new level of confidence in his step and his coordination has improved. Thank you, I’m sure Max and his younger brother will join superfly again!”
Joshi had a fantastic week – learnt loads, improved on what he had learnt in other camps and made great new friends
coaches were patient and encouraging – thoroughly recommend!
My 11 year old son really enjoyed the camp with Coach Ismail. He learnt a lot and wants to go back someday to learn how to flip with Superfly Monkey Dragons! Thank you.
Schedule below shows by the week – click on the FOLLOWING DAYS button to see camps in future weeks.