A special camp program for kids during the hoilday season designed to give a complete and immersive introduction to parkour – the art of movement. These modular weekly courses will provide fundamentals of parkour training and what it measn to move, with each week giving a specific focus on key components of parkour, like jumping, climbing vaulting, balancing and landings.
Safety is always our number one priority. Kids will learn to understand their body, their capabilities as well as their limits, Learning parkour actually makes them safer, as they become stronger, more co-ordinated and more resilient, along with with specific techniques for breaking falls.
- Suitable for children ages 7-12
- Classes are 2 hours per session.
- For children who are younger, do get in contact with us, so we may asses their suitability for the class.
We are holding 4 weeks of classes.
- Week 1: Monday to Wednesday 29th-31st May
- Week 2: Monday to Wednesday 5-7th June
- Week 3: Monday to Wednesday 12-14th June
- week 4: Monday to Friday 19th-23rd June
Currently we have 3 timeslots available
If you would like a later time slot do let us know via the BY REQUEST Button above or click here. Special packages available for those who would like to attend more than one course.
- Dhoby Ghuat MRT Exit B (Outdoors)
- Kraken Gym – Bishan (Indoors) – 1 Peminpin Drive, Singapore 576151.
- If there is sufficient demand we may hold the classes at the Gym for the currently scheduled outdoor classes – Please note there will be an additional charge of $30.
If you have other preferred times, dates or any enquiries please do fill out the BY REQUEST BUTTON above or call 8511 5510 to let us know.
WHAT TO BRING
- Comfortable clothes
- Sneakers / trainers
- Lots of water (at least 1-2 litres)
- Sunscreen (for outdoor camp)